Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Tackel on My Life ( Hwang Mi Ri)

A Tackle on My Life

Summary

The main character has a terrible childhood secret that she is keeping and tries to look plain and boring . But in reality she is a mastermind thief who steals to feed herself while waiting for the curse inflicted on her to end. She only has a few more years left till she can live freely. On the other hand her twin sister who not only looks like her, but also has the same name, lives with her step-father, mother, and step-sister. For some reason she is also an annoyance to people around her and is hated by her step-sister, who is constantly bullying her.

Reviewed
I found this Manhwa a bit different from what Hwang Mi-Ri yet similar at the same time. I can't really explain it however once you read it you might get a clear idea of what I mean.
Even so I found the main Female character to be a bit refreshing. At first she is a strong and smart woman. Not one of those "stupid, "does he really love me" kind of character.( FYI I am so tired of those). However, hell bent she is on not falling in love. Her heart had other things in mind.
 English scanned Chapters


Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-9
Chapter 10-13
Chapter 14-17
Chapter 18-21
Chapter 22-24
Chapter 25-28
Chapter 29


Download Raw
Volume 1
Volume 2
Volume 3
Volume 4
Volume 5
Volume 6
Volume 7
Volume 8
Volume 9
Volume 10
Volume 11
Volume 12
Volume 13
Volume 14

1 comment: