Sunday, May 15, 2011

You're so cool (Manhwa)

I just finished reading this manhwa, and I just had to come and post it. Even thought I don't have that many viewers however, even if just one person reads the manhwa its worth it. If you are looking for a "Mean, Handsome, Popular Guy" combined with a "Average, Clumsy, with a weird family girl" than this manga is for you. I will include the summary on the bottom for you guys. However, this manga took me for surprise, it is funny, cute, romantic and is know reaching my top pick manhwa. I don't want to give away any spoilers by saying this but if you are looking for a manhwa where a rich popular guy mistreats a clumsy and average girl. Than this is the right manhwa for you. I will have to say that it is one of my favorite manhwas around. And most importantly it is completely scanned and translated to English.
SUMMARY
Jung Nan Woo--an energetic, though eternally clumsy girl, who is like most people who knows her, dreams of going out with the "Prince" of her school, Ryu Seung Ha. Somehow, she finally realizes her dream, but will love conquer all? Hilarious and surprising, this love story with a twist is a must-read!

Download English
Volume 1
Volume 2
Volume 3
Volume 4
Volume 5
Volume 6 (end) all English translated

No comments:

Post a Comment