Monday, January 3, 2011

Love Like Crazy

Love like crazy is a funny romantic Manga as well. I would have to admit that the first thing that attracted me to Love Like Crazy was the drawings. If your anything like me I bet that shitty drawn manga gets to you. Then when a beautifully drawn character and manga appears you just appreciate it. I am not saying this manga is the best but I am saying it is good. However the translators of this manga have been dragging their feet on this one. I couldn't help but read the available translate and I am currently in search of the remaining translated. Well then, back to the manga itself, I honestly think that if you like any of the other manga I suggested than this will also butter your buns (lol)



Love Like Crazy is a story about a girl who stumbles upon a badly beaten up guy "Who she tries to help" which turns out to be a very unkindly fellow. After he insults her she decides to hit him an run. Which she does however, accidentally leaving behind her backpack. As the story progresses (don't worry no spoilers) she discovers that he is the leader of his brothers school gang. As the story progress the sequence of events leads her through a love triangle "a funny one at that" and her becoming a slave maid to one of them.
I really recommend all of the manga or manhwas or comics in the blog

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment