Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Gantz is a great Manga to invest your time in

Update: Live action movie to be released in 2011, it will probably not reach the U,S til 2012 however it is something to wait for
Trailer Preview:


Summary:
Gantz tells the story of a teenager named Kei Kurono who dies in a train accident and becomes part of a semi-posthumous "game" in which he and several other recently deceased people are forced to hunt down and kill aliens. The missions in which they embark upon are often dangerous. Many die--again--on each mission, but they are replaced by others in the same manner as Kei Kurono's appearance.
Review:
I would normally avoid any action-adventure manga, mainly because I am more of a closet romantic, However after reading Bleach, Holyland, and One Shot, I went on a hunt for the next high. Lord behold I came across Gantz. Mainly what attracted me to this manga was *cough* the character "Kounan" I am a sucker for manga cuites. I began to read the manga and was beginning to think of ways to get back those 10-15 minutes of my life spent reading the first few chapters, however, It was than that I began to crave one chapter after another. "Boy did I get hooked", I couldn't believe how original and creative each chapter turned out to be. So in short "Yes" it has become one of my favorite action-adventure mangas. I would recommend this manga with out even thinking twice if I made the right decision. I do feel obliged to say that the first couple of mangas might seem like a waste however, keep on reading and you will find your self reading all current 345 chapters back to back." I have no self control :( " 

No comments:

Post a Comment