Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ichigo Jikan


I am totally like this manga from the start, I just wish graphics were a bit better. Maybe even have this story run longer than just a couple of volumes. Over all it's an overly played storyline but still worth the read.
I haven't been able to find any really good manga lately, do any of you guys know of any good ones. I'm not bia's I like anything, shoujo, gender-bender, action, romance, and all of the above. Leave me a comment if you know any.



Title: Ichigo Jikan
Description: Ichiko is all set to move into her new dorm... except there isn't any space left! She ends up with a key to a small apartment nearby. But she's not the only one assigned to it...! It happens to belong to a cool older guy, Ran, and he isn't too happy with the new living arrangements!

Download Volume 1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment