Sunday, January 2, 2011

High School Debut

High School Debut is by far one of the most romantic man gas ip have read. I seriously recommend that you guys read this manga. At first I saw the artwork on this manga and thought" it's not great but it is not bad" than after reading the first couple of chapters I was hooked. When I say hooked I mean desperate for the next chapter to be translated. Fortunate for you guys you won't need to wait since this manga is completely finish and translated.



Storyline
High school debut: Haruna after spending here middle school life giving everything she had to baseball. Since she is now in high-school she has decided to give it her all in finding love. However due to her lack of knowledge about boys and about how to act/ dress around them she is left following manga to help. A chance encounter with Yoh Komiyoma a boy with all the knowledge but lack of interest ing love, Haruna decides to ask him to help train her. That is when her training takes her trough a road of love and heart break.
Read this you won't regret it.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment