Sunday, January 2, 2011

Kyou, Kio wo Hajimemasu

Kyou, Kio wo Hajimemasu is a funny and sweet romantic manga. I swear you guys from the start I was hooked. The art work in this manga is a bit if'y however it progress through out the chapters. I do have to warn you, you might get as hooked as me an might not be able to stop reading this manga. It is a 9 vol. 58 chapter manga an going.I began reading this manga during midterms and let it control my studying or lack of studying so consider your selves warned..lol have fun reading it.



Storyline
This manga is about a girl who loves to fix up her sisters hair. While fixing hers in to two breaded pig tails. She meets a long haired guy who beat her from the number one spot from the smartest ranked in school. She can't believe that someone who looked like that could beat her and be smarter than her. She is later placed in a situation where she has interaction with him where things go a bit south and she winds up cutting his hair without his permission. That leads to a serious of love, lust and friendship for the innocent girl. You guys are going to love this manga it is still not finished and the release of newly translated chapter is random. However it is worth reading.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment